Monday 22 September 2014

How To Stop Third-Party Advisories From Eating Your Load (Globe)

It's been several months of  mystery with my prepaid load vanishing on my Globe sim. It's like what they say, being 'eaten' or in Filipino, 'kinakain ang load' putting your hard earned money to waste. Don't change your number at once, 'cause this may work for you.

free advisory stop globe, globe promo, free load for globe





I rarely reload these days because of the presence of internet-based chat services and VOIP apps like viber, facebook messenger, WeChat, etc. But everytime i reload my prepaid account and there's extra load, it silently disappears.

But one time, I noticed a notification telling, "You only have P5 available..." then a text message from a 4-digit number came almost simultaneously, and then after a while, another prompt saying my balance is now zero at the same time, the arrival of another text message from the free advisory. Because of that, I immediately took note and started searching for solutions. And what I did is on the screenshot above.

Solution to Stop Receiving Free Advisory:

  • Type STOP ALL/UNSUBSCRIBE/STOP ALERT to the four-digit number (e.g. 3456, 2346, 2363)
  • Avoid joining promos or invitations via text message even though they say it's FREE (e.g. free load for globe)
I remembered what the cause may be in my case. There was a promo months ago and I think I joined. So better be informed to avoid these concerns. If these fail, contact globe and address them your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment